Florida Townhouse insurance is similar to homeowners insurance. Even though you share common walls, you are responsible for all the property inside and outside, including the ground under your townhouse. Some townhouse associations have master insurance policy that covers damage to the structure and amenities, but these insurance policies offer you little protection.
Florida Townhouse insurance provided by Olympus Insurance covers what you own. Our townhouse insurance coverage include:
- Customizable cost replacement coverage for personal possessions
- The interior and exterior of your home
- Loss of use
- Animal liability
- Optional sinkhole coverage
- Optional endorsement for home extended replacement cost up to 125%.
- 25% standard Law and Ordinance coverage on all policies